Sometimes we love to hate on social media, but don’t ever forget that it’s an incredible free tool that allows us to spread our message and build trust and engagement at the same time.
Today we’re going over some of the basics of how to use social media, what you can do to maximize it and use it to your advantage, and why you need to stop complaining about the algorithm.
Yes, you heard that right – the algorithm is working for you, not against you, and rather than bitching about it, you might need to start getting creative about how to make it work in your favour.
We’re also talking:
- Why not everything you post on social has to be super vulnerable or life changing to get engagement
- Showing up as your true self, because anything less is not only fake, but exhausting for you to try and maintain
- Saying HELL NO to bots and why it’s so important
- Some of the best ways to show up on Instagram and what’s working right now
- Going over Facebook groups and what you might want to shift about your Facebook strategy
- Tools you can use to schedule your content out in advance
This conversation is going to give you all of the info you need to know to start making social media work for you and your business rather than against you, and allow you to connect with people on a more meaningful level.
- Best part about SmarterQueue is that you can use it for ALL the major platforms which is why I love it. Instagram, Facebook, Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest. It’s the best!
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
PLUS! Want to be a badass podcast guest? You’re going to want to grab this highly requested guide walking you through every step of the way to have your interviewers begging you to come back on, and the listeners wanting to learn everything they can from you! Grab your guide HERE.
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at email@example.com, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!