Have you ever caught yourself stuck in a cycle of thinking that life will be a little easier when things calm down? That there’s just so much happening right now, it’s hard to be able to function at your highest level….except that things never calm down. If anything, you seem to get busier and more stressed, not less.
That’s where Omozua Isiramen comes in.
Omozua is a Certified Life and John Mattone Intelligent Neuro-Leadership Executive Coach, who uses emotional mastery and a neuroscience-based approach to empower & prepare clients’ hearts & heads to take the journey from where they are to where they want to be by bravely accessing and optimizing their limitless brain potential. She works with individuals, teams and organisations to help them drive greatness from within by becoming Neuroleaders with clarity, confidence and courage.
I was so fortunate to connect with her a few weeks ago, and a 30 minute phone called turned into 3 hours of deep conversation and I immediately asked her to be on the podcast to share some of her incredible knowledge with us!
Omozua and I discuss:
- Being HUMAN and embracing the imperfections that come with that
- Learning to navigate our emotions, recognize that they are temporary and will constantly be shifting
- Becoming the CEO of our own brains and the emotional mastery that requires
- Motivation vs. inspiration and really digging into what happens in the brain when we are motivated, why it doesn’t always last, and how we can actually move towards implementation
- The purpose that fear holds for us and how it can be used as fuel
- Which emotions are more resourceful than others
- Taming your “inner chihuahua”
- The difference between “I feel” vs “I am”
“A brain that is triggered cannot serve you”
An exercise Omozua included for us to try that I’ll be adding into my evening routine is a series of power journal questions, including:
- What are you happy about?
- What went well?
- What do you love about yourself today?
- How have you expanded?
I cannot speak highly enough of Omozua, she’s a complete gem, masterful at her craft, and genuinely loves connecting with others. I know she would love to hear from you, so check out the episode, fall in love how amazing she is, and be sure to connect with her below!
Facebook @ Omozua Isiramen
Private Facebook Group: Room to Grow Podcast
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
PLUS! Want to be a badass podcast guest? You’re going to want to grab this highly requested guide walking you through every step of the way to have your interviewers begging you to come back on, and the listeners wanting to learn everything they can from you! Grab your guide HERE.
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!
New episodes every Tuesday and Thursday!