I’m particularly excited about this episode, because I have the pleasure of introducing you to this incredible woman!
Sophie Josephina is a sex & relating coach and masculine/feminine expert. As an ex data scientist, she knows how to walk both worlds, walking the bridge between tantra and neuroscience, the masculine and the feminine, the dark and the light. She leads deeply potent programs for both men and women.
Sophie brings a uniquely beautiful, calming presence to this work, and the intersection of some of her skills and talents position her to teach in a way that’s different from anyone else I’ve found in this space.
We’re diving DEEP (and still felt as though we were only scratching the surface, which is why we want to record a part 2!) talking about:
- Tantra: exploring what it means, how to bring it into your everyday life as well as your sex life
- Masculine/Feminine polarities
- The strong independent woman: creating a balance of independence while also being open to receiving
- Why some of us can insist that no one can meet you where you’re at and then wondering why you’re not having the experience you want in relationships
- Maturing emotionally and regulating your own emotions rather than expecting your partner to be where you take everything
- Why PLEASURE is so important
Go take a listen and please share this episode!
CONNECT WITH SOPHIE:
Healing the Masculine Course (affiliate link)
CONNECT WITH EMILY:
Are you ready? Get listening right away by clicking the link above, or if you’re more in the mood to read today, keep scrolling for the full transcription of today’s episode! Let’s do this!
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat about this episode? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach or Facebook at Emily Gough Coaching. I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life and hear any takeaways you had from this or other episodes!. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!