If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that there’s something powerful about telling your stories. It’s what connects us, brings us together, and makes us feel less alone.
No one knows or practices this better than Marsha Vanwynsberghe, an author, speaker, business & life coach.
Marsha is the 6 time Bestselling Author of “When She Stopped Asking Why”. She shares her lessons as a parent who dealt with teen substance abuse far past the level of normal experimentation.
Through her programs, coaching and live events for women, Marsha is on a mission to teach you how to “Inspire Yourself Forward” in your own life. She teaches women how to own their stories, lead themselves and pay it forward to others by creating businesses that serve, support and impact others.
Marsha and I talk about:
- How damaging isolation can be (even when it feels like our instinct) and why stories are one of the best ways to create connection, both on a personal and professional level.
- Taking radical responsibility for yourself and owning your choices
- How women are building businesses using the lessons they’ve learned
- Giving purpose to trauma and giving it meaning to help you heal
- The concept of “paying it forward” when it comes to your stories
I know I say this about every episode….but seriously, this is a gold mine!
Facebook @ Marsha Vanwynsberghe
Private Facebook Group: Room to Grow Podcast
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at email@example.com, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!