First brand new episode of 2020 after taking a few weeks off while airing best-of episodes from 2019, and I’m pumped!
Today is a bit of a bonus episode, because I’m announcing some changes coming to the podcast and wanted to fill you in the details around why I’m making some shifts, give you a behind-the-scenes look at what’s been happening over here from a business and marketing standpoint, and explain the reasons behind some of the changes.
Not only do I always commit to showing up in an honest and transparent way, which is why I wanted to let you in on why I’m making some of these changes, but I want you to take under consideration some of the things I’m going to be discussing today for your own business as well.
Something that can be easily forgotten when it comes to running a biz is managing your own energy in a really significant way, and I don’t know about you, but this seems to be a constant learning curve for me. Just when I think I’ve thoroughly learned lessons on how to manage my energy and how much I’m pouring into my business, I learn another lesson that changes things yet again.
Today we’re talking:
- Why you deserve to be paid for your knowledge and expertise
- Restoring the balance between free content and paid
- What to do when you can feel yourself becoming resentful of your business, your clients, or some aspect of you biz and what that means you might need to do instead
- How taking a step back and giving yourself some breathing room and space can MASSIVELY increase your creativity in the most beautiful, organic way
- Quality > Quantity and maintaining the integrity of your greater purpose
- Getting hyper-clear on your priorities, going big-picture, and focusing in on the things that will move you closer towards those big goals
I’m really excited about the changes, and most of all, I’m looking forward to your feedback! Please reach out to me at email@example.com or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach to let me know what types of content you’re loving the most, what you might like to see less of, and how I can better support you, especially with this podcast.
Most of all, thank you for tuning in week after week. It means more to me than I’m able to even express, and allowing me to do something that I love is an incredible gift that I never want to take for granted, I’m so grateful.
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
CONNECT WITH EMILY
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!