I took a much needed break over the Holidays while I was back home in Canada. I was really craving some quiet family time, catching up with old friends, snowy forest walks, and catching up on some behind the scenes work. I succeeded in three of the four goals!
Instead of taking a complete break and leaving you hanging on episodes, I was excited to re-highlight my Best Podcast Episodes of 2019! These are episodes that did really well, got tons of positive feedback and/or were very popular in terms of download numbers. I hope you got a chance to catch up on these episodes! If not, I have linked them below for you to enjoy!
I have some changes coming to the podcast soon! Check out this episode to hear about what changes I am making and why. I discuss
- managing your own energy in a really significant way
- showing up in an honest and transparent way
- Restoring the balance between free content and paid
- What to do when you can feel yourself becoming resentful of your business, your clients, or some aspect of you biz and what that means you might need to do instead
- How taking a step back and giving yourself some breathing room and space can MASSIVELY increase your creativity in the most beautiful, organic way
Here’s a list of the episodes re-posted for the “Best Of”
[BEST OF 2019]The 9 Year Affair: Lessons in Infidelity
[BEST OF 2019]Is Podcasting Really the New Blogging?
[BEST OF 2019]How to Set Boundaries: The Key to Healthy Relationships
[BEST OF 2019]Cutting off the Breadcrumbs of Hope with Megan Bruneau
Additional episodes I want to make sure to highlight: