Introducing…Podcasting with Impact, your complete roadmap to launching and growing a successful podcast, including the 3 secrets no one talks about when it comes to podcasting.
I’m giving you everything you need to know to bring your podcast to life, make incredible connections with guests and listeners alike, and be able to have the positive impact you want and spread your message in the best possible ways. This is what you’ve been waiting for, because podcasting is in its’ infancy stages right now and there’s never been a better time to jump on board.
Let’s get into today’s episode: all about IMPACT.
First of all, everyone is going to have a different definition and idea of what having an impact looks like. But what I want to underscore most with this episode is that having an impact isn’t something reserved for those with massive audiences or a huge business that they’re looking to scale.
Impact can come from something as simple as smiling at someone. From making somebody feel less alone, teaching a friend a new skill, from a teacher believing in a student when they’re having trouble believing in themselves.
The smallest actions can change lives, and you have the ability to inflict change.
To make a difference to one single person out there, to change the world on a more global level, to do whatever you put your mind to. You are far more wildly capable than you give yourself credit for, and never underestimate your own abilities.
Today we’re talking about:
- Examples of having an impact in your everyday life
- Fully grasping how the smallest actions can mean the most to someone, and how even things like carefully choosing where to spend your time, energy and money can create shifts
- Connection = impact
- Some ideas around how to have an impact on a more global scale and what you can do to get there
- Everyone is a teacher and has some sort of skill that someone else would love to learn
- Why I disagree with the idea that we all have a responsibility to share our stories
- The differences between being uncomfortable and discomfort, and why that has everything to do with impact
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
CONNECT WITH EMILY
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!