The first interview of 2020 on the podcast is a special one!
This is going to be particularly relevant if you are any type of entrepreneur, but today’s guest is sharing stories that will motivate and inspire anyone, no matter your career.
Scott Aaron is a Best Selling Author, International Speaker and Human Connection Specialist. Scott’s energy is a mix of masculine and feminine, his true, kind-nature and genuine personality, allows him to connect with everyone. His vulnerability and transparency about his story of becoming a millionaire in his twenties, losing it all and bouncing back to now, living his best life ever. He connects with others and inspires others no matter where they are in their journey.
I was connected with Scott through one of my coaches Sarah Swain, and was really impressed when he spoke to us in our mastermind group. Scott is incredibly genuine, warm, and with a unique ability that I have found to be somewhat rare to connect with all kinds of different people from various walks of life.
Scott is very open and real with his very personal story, and he’s talking to us about:
- Building resilience and why nothing is impossible
- The power of LinkedIn, and how it can be a very misunderstood and HIGHLY under-utilized platform that you should be taking advantage of
- Specific tools you can use to increase your network, your net worth, and why you should be connecting more and selling less
- How to form relationships with strangers on the internet without coming across as sleazy or desperate
- Letting people know WHY you do what you do. Not focusing on WHAT you do.
I can’t wait for you to check this one out, and don’t forget to connect with Scott! Especially on LinkedIn 😉
Now excuse me while I go implement ALL of Scott’s advice and go take advantage of LinkedIn!
CONNECT WITH SCOTT
Facebook @ Scott Aaron
LinkedIn @ Scott Aaron
Sarah Swain and The Great Canadian Woman
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
CONNECT WITH EMILY
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!