Dr. Orlena Kerek trained as a paediatric doctor and is originally from the UK. Now living in Spain with her family including her four children, Dr. Orlena previously wrote about picky eating and has since pivoted to a pivoted to a life, health and weight loss coach.
We covered a lot of ground in this episode, including:
- Dr. Orlena’s identity crisis when she first moved to Spain and was switching from her career as a doctor to full time mom, all while starting an online business
- Sugar vs. fat and why old beliefs around consuming fats may be holding you back from your goals
- Examining the difference between genetics and environment when it comes to our health, and the massive impact we can make on our own health through our lifestyle choices
- Building awareness around emotional and mental health, and how that correlates with our physical well-being
- Showing yourself some kindness
Dr. Orlena is a wealth of info and has a unique perspective to offer, and I’m always excited about opening up a nature vs. nurture debate. Tune in to hear more!
Private Facebook Group: Room to Grow Podcast
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Want to chat more and do a deeper dive into this topic and get access to live videos, exclusive guest appearances and discussions? The Room to Grow Podcast Facebook group is a judgement-free safe space to open up, and I’d love to welcome you in with the other amazing women in the group. It’s the best place to go for a little extra support. See you over there!
You can also email me at email@example.com, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!