This was such an incredible conversation with a friend of mine, and I’m honoured to introduce her to you!
Kym Herrmann is a Certified Nutrition Consultant who believes that everyone can find freedom from food bondage and self-limiting beliefs. Using holistic nutrition and mindset, she helps people unlock their real potential by nourishing their minds and bodies with real food nutrition and self-introspection. Kym lives in Oregon, with her husband of 29 years who is also a CrossFit and Nutrition Coach and they work with others to live healthy lives.
We talk about:
- Her struggles with severe anorexia and bulimia
- Digging into issues around confidence and overcoming unworthiness
- Shifting the way we speak to our children, other women and ourselves
- Dealing with food sensitivities and how educating herself around what was in packaged foods positively impacted behavioural issues in one of her children
- How to build a stronger relationship and better sex life with you partner while weathering the highs and lows together.
Kym has so much wisdom to share with us, I can’t wait for you to listen.
Facebook: Nourish Me Naturally
Private Facebook Group: Room to Grow Podcast
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Want to chat more and do a deeper dive into this topic and get access to live videos, exclusive guest appearances and discussions? The Room to Grow Podcast Facebook group is a judgement-free safe space to open up, and I’d love to welcome you in with the other amazing women in the group. It’s the best place to go for a little extra support. See you over there!
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!