“It took me my entire life to get here.”
That sentence in regards to how and what to charge stopped me in my tracks when I was listening to a coaching call with my coach Rachel Rodgers’ team weeks ago.
Today we’re digging into:
- Not having the kind of impact you want if you aren’t charging appropriately
- You as a human being are invaluable. No price tag can be attached to that.
- Examining the transformation you provide for people and charging accordingly.
- Catching yourself if/when you start to judge the wealth of others, and why that’s so important.
- What happens when you under-charge, and why resentment is one of *many* side effects.
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat about this episode? You can email me at email@example.com, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach or Facebook at Emily Gough Coaching. I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life and here any takeaways you had from this or other episodes!. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!
BRAND NEW EPISODES EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY
Find Emily Online: