We’re doing another Bali session today, with a live interview recorded at my villa by the pool and the palm trees. It really is as magical as it sounds, ha!
Today’s guest is one of the first people I spoke with here in Bali, and like so many of my amazing guests, I was immediately taken in by the beautiful energy she puts forth into every person she meets, and out into the world, particularly through the practice of teaching people breathwork and how to return to breathing the way we were meant to.
Sara Silverstein is a dynamic soul who has lived a few lifetimes in one. She has experienced the heart wrenching pain of her partner leaving in the middle of the night, survived living in the depths of a Brooklyn ghetto and then transformed her existence to live a successful life in Corporate America. Her journey has been vast and colourful. She loves with her whole heart and emphatically holds space for every soul she meets.
This episode opens up an absolutely FASCINATING discussion around how healing our breath can be and the various ways energies can manifest and even get stuck in our bodies. Sara is so open with us and we talk about:
- How to kick off the parasympathetic nervous system
- Emotional release that breathwork can bring up and how we store trauma in the body that can be accessed by the breath
- Different styles of breathwork and the various intense effects that you can feel throughout your body during a session
- Self love and rebuilding the relationship and trust we have with ourselves
- Manifestations of energy in your body
- The ways the breath ties into the pleasure you can experience in your sex life
- How connected and similar we all are
Tune in to hear more from Sara, and be sure to connect with her!
If you enjoyed this episode, I’ve reference numerous others here that will tie into some of the various themes we touched on during this episode. Please reach out if you have any questions or comments!
CONNECT WITH SARA
Want to join the conversation or connect with Emily? Connect below!
CONNECT WITH EMILY
Facebook: @ Emily Gough Coaching
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat? You can email me at email@example.com, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach with any questions, comments, or takeaways! Plus, I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!