Don’t delay telling people you love and miss them, forgive faster, care for your mental and physical health, and show compassion towards others.
Another trip around the sun, and 2020 in particular has taught us many lessons that we didn’t even know we needed.
One lesson in particular that has stood out to me is that anything can happen, and not to put off doing certain things.
Some examples of things to *not* postpone:
- Reaching out when you miss someone or you think of them.
- Telling people we love them, even when it means we have to put aside our pride and ego to do so.
- Making hard choices that others won’t if it will bring you peace
- Showing compassion towards yourself and others
- Caring for your physical health
- Learning to let go and release expectations
Tune in for the full list…and a few stories to go with them.
Questions? Comments? Want to connect and chat about this episode? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or DM me over on Instagram @emilygoughcoach or Facebook at Emily Gough Coaching. I would absolutely love to connect with you and thank you for listening in real life and here any takeaways you had from this or other episodes!. It makes me day to see you listening to the podcast and fills me up with pure joy. Seriously. See you on the ‘gram!
BRAND NEW EPISODES EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY
Find Emily Online: